I've been having a fever (99.7-100.9) every night for 4 months, I've been on Humira (adalimumab) over a year for Crohn's, in complete remission. Negative to Lupus or RA. The only other symptom I have is night sweats, and fatigue and back pain.

Dr. John Feola

In brief: CROHNS ON HUMIRA (adalimumab)

That is good news the CROHNS is in remission.
I would recommend an exam and retesting of labs. Recheck autoimmune panel/Thyroid screen/sarcoidosis screen/Immunoglobulin levels. HUMIRA (adalimumab) can sometimes weaken the immune system and cause diseases to reactivate(TB/Fungal Infection ). Discuss tapering HUMIRA (adalimumab) , it rarely has been linked to Lymphoma. If SX. Persist CT OF CHEST/ABD/PELVIS IS WARRANTED.

In brief: CROHNS ON HUMIRA (adalimumab)

Dr. Shahruq Sarela

In brief: Fevers

this is a BIG concern.
Taking Humira (adalimumab) a auto-immune suppressant weakness your immunity. You may be having an infection, and your body can not fight it because your on Humira (adalimumab). I would go to the hospital and get evaluated in the ER now.

In brief: Fevers

this is a BIG concern.
Dr. Andrea Brand