In 2010, I was treated 4 optic disc swelling+high eye pressure. For >7d now, I have blurry vision in right eye and [email protected] top head right side. Plz help?

Dr. Constance Okeke
Ophthalmology

In brief: You need to be seen

If you have a history of these prior issues, it is possible that it could be recurring again or something different.
Any time there is blurred vision and eye pain one must be seen urgently to diagnose the problem that will likely need treatment. Time is of the essence because some eye conditions can cause irreversible vision loss, like glaucoma. Good luck!

In brief: You need to be seen

Dr. Keegan Duchicela