Localized continuous erythema, friability, & congestion of the mucosa with no bleeding in Antrum. Compatible with non-erosive gastritis? Biopsy done!

H PYLORI? I would recommend getting copies of your reports and making sure they did biopsies for h pylori. Also blood work for hpylori ig G and IG m and still for HPYLORI x 3 samples And blood work for celiac disease. You may benefit from a ppi like protonix (pantoprazole). And a gluten free diet. WholeApproach.com. Gutbliss.com Also probiotics . Follow up with GI doc To go over treatment options.
Gastritis. It will respond to medication which your gastroenterologist will prescribe.