I'm all shaking especially after lifting something but shake without lifting also it's frustrating. I'm 32 I should be strong like a lion?

In brief: Tremors

Your symptoms suggest an exaggerated physiologic tremor but more info is needed.
Is there a family history? Do you take any meds or drink alcohol? Is it just your hands or other parts of your body? Any other neurologic symptoms? Do you have a history of neurologic disease?

In brief: Tremors

Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Sheila Calderon

In brief: See a trainer

You may not be exercising properly and may need the help of a qualified trainer. If you get on a scale that measures weight, BMI, fat and muscle that will also help you gage whether you have more fat than muscle.
Your trainer will also help you with this. Do not expect results over night. it takes a consistent long term effort. Drink much more water and review your diet as well.

In brief: See a trainer

Dr. Sheila Calderon
Dr. Sheila Calderon
Dr. Eric Weisman