I get real bad headaches, sometimes n certain areas, its like someone stabbed me with a sharpe object. My mom has history of seizures. Whats the cause?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management
In brief: Occipital Neuralgia
You have to go check this out with your doctor, since you must make sure there is nothing more serious going on, but this may be a occipital neuralgia.
Most of ha come from the neck. Sharp stabbing pains ar not umcommon and typically driven by nerve inflammation, usually from the neck and involving the nerve going to the face and head. Medication management along with injections can do wonders.

In brief: Occipital Neuralgia
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. K. Olson
In brief: Atypical migraine
A more typical migraine would more often be described as throbbing with associated nausea, light/noise sensitivity and a preceding aura (not always).
Several headaches that occur in a short period of time and are characterized by ice pick-like stabbing could be cluster headaches. It is much less likely seizure related. Confer with your md and if necessary a neurologist.

In brief: Atypical migraine
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Adnan Zawawi
In brief: Sounds like migraine
Got to see a neurologist.

In brief: Sounds like migraine
Got to see a neurologist.
Dr. Adnan Zawawi
Dr. Adnan Zawawi