Do I really have headache? When I am distracted or having fun the headache goes so is it just my anxiety thinking something is wrong?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Distraction can

relieve pain, at least temporarily.
There are several types of headache, one of which is from tension. Please see your doc for a proper diagnosis. If stress related, please see a mental health professional and learn some stress management techniques. Peace and good health.

In brief: Distraction can

relieve pain, at least temporarily.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif

In brief: If pain is mild

and your focus is elsewhere - you may not be aware of it.
However - if it is so mild that even you don't know if you have pain - well then.... Take care and focus more on the positives.

In brief: If pain is mild

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Anxiety

At age 16, problems and conflicts with parents, relationships with turmoil and separations, peer pressure, doubts about Identity can cause Anxiety and headache .
Accept yourself at this time, Feel satisfaction about your accomplishments and respect yourself, Set goals to improve self-acceptance and self-esteem Daily Breathing Relaxation Get Happy Face Yoga DVD and practice See a Therapist

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Keegan Duchicela