Are multi vitamins good to take or should I consult with my doctor, I am tired a lot and don't have much energy or drive.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Multivitamins

Great question. There's currently no proof that multivitamins are of any clinical benefit to average joe(sephine).
However, if you're anemic b/c low B12, folate (folic acid) or iron, then multivitamin might help. But there are other causes of loss of energy & drive such as depression & hypothyroidism. So best to go see your Family Doc for evaluation & appropriate treatment.

In brief: Multivitamins

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Depression

I feel empathy for your tiredness, lack of energy and drive.
These are symptoms of depression. At age 30, stresses of relationships, marriage, separation, divorce, parenting, work and finances can cause depression. Have Balanced Diet with multivitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, Exercise See a Psychiatrist for diagnosis and Therapy for stressors, Breathing Relaxation, Yoga, and Meditation.

In brief: Depression

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Steven Seres