What does low hemoglobin, low hematocrit, low much and high rdw mean? My labs have been like this for over a year

Anemia. Depending on other lab values you may have a B12 or folate (folic acid) deficiency as well, would need more info on your case. You are welcome to make a HealthTap Prime or Concierge appointment with me and we can review all the labs and your current medical history. Then I can give you a much better idea of what you are dealing with.
Anemia. Low Hgb and Hct means Anemia. High RDW means yourRed Blood Cells have wide range of sizes. Large size from Vit B12 deficency which can contribute to your anemia, Reticulocytes (premature RBCs) in the circulation a natural response of our body and some other reasons. Take Iron, and Vit B12 and Vit. C to help correct Anemia and FOLLOW the PCP's Advise to find the cause and treat accordingly.