How long will it take for the swelling on my foot to go away after bieng stung by a bee (the tip of the stinger may still be in my foot)?

Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Stinger should B -

-taken out. Some bees that leave their stinger, it remains functional & pumps more venom into Ur foot 4 a while.
Ice and benadryl (diphenhydramine) is best as long as U have no allergies 2 bees. It will go away. There is a lot of room 4 swelling in the foot, especially on top. If its been more than an hour or so the stinger is no longer active, a good tweezers will allow U 2 get it out. It will eventually fall out.

In brief: Stinger should B -

Dr. Keegan Duchicela