Why my sugar is hi and I take med?

Not enough. Diabetes management can be complicated and you need to be properly treated. It required combination of diet control, medication and exercise. Just because you take meds doesn't mean that your blood sugar will always be normal. It also depends on what you eat, how much movement you are doing. It's also possible you might need more pills or Insulin to control the numbers.Only your doc can know this.
Type and dose . Sounds like you need further adjustments to your diet and medication. It may take some work, but good blood sugar control is usually possible with the right combination of medication and dosage, with a good diet.
Med not enough. Just taking a medication is not going to cure your diabetes. Proper diet and adequate exercise and proper follow up and monitoring of your diabetes by your physician is critical to controlling your diabetes.