I've had two cat scans of my brain and six of my abdomen scared of cancer risk ?

Pathology

In brief: Stop worrying

Doctor-bashers have no obligation to tell the truth, though we ourselves are bound under the law to be straight-up.
The radiation you get from a CT scan today is equal to the extra radiation you'd get from Mother Nature if you chose to live in Denver compared to Topeka. It's not even measurable as a risk. Stop reading scare stuff and be grateful for the technology that's there to save your life.

In brief: Stop worrying

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Not worth worrying

Cancer risk from CAT scans is miniscule, if any.
I would not worry about it. Eat healthy foods and exercise daily(walks) and you can keep the cancer away!

In brief: Not worth worrying

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
This is good advice. Maintain surveillance against cancer as your physician directs, and we can get it taken care of most of the time.
Dr. Eric Weisman