Clogged sinuses, chest tightness and a swollen lump on the side of my neck. Is this what is causing my heart rate to be 100 at rest to 150 walking?

See Doctor! Infection may be causing these symptoms and may be affecting your heart as that heart rate is worrisome. Do not delay, go see a doctor.!
Very much so. If you have a brewing infection, it can lead to inflammation that can cause lymph nodes to enlarge and your heart rate to increase(both at rest and with exertion). Sounds like you'd be best served by an inperson evaluation by a doctor for a possible sinus infection with some complicating respiratory issues.
See doctor. These symptoms warrant urgent evaluation by your physician or an ER. This can be any number of things, including infection and lymphoma. Please see your doctor or go to an ER today. .