I have crohn's and peptic ulcer. I have had nausea, vomiting, abnormal bowl movements, upper abdomen pain. Can't get ahold of doc. Can u give me relie?

Call us on HT Prime. Try clear liquids, continue the medicines you are prescribed. and avoid dehydration. If your pain and Diarrhea becomes worse then you can go to Urgent care. Calling health tap prime doctor and getting a live consultation will help you.