I have a culture proven candida overgrowth due to 5 years of taking broad spectrum antibiotics for acne. After taking a year of Amphotericin B troches and 3 months of nasal spray for oral and nasopharnyx/sinus candida my ID doctor prescribed Voriconazol

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Incomplete question!

There is a 150 character limit, and your question was cut off.
Please ask again, and know we won't be able to track your previous question. So keep the question brief but complete, but there is a place to list your meds and medical problems, which will help.

In brief: Incomplete question!

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: And what is

your question?? This is a "second" front more "aggressive" anti-fungal agent and is an excellent choice!! Hope this helps.
..Dr Z

In brief: And what is

..Dr Z
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon