At what point in time would an anorexic regain her period? BMI at 18.2. Originally weight at 18.7. Is low carb, high fat and protein diet beneficial?

BMI 18. I can't answer your question about periods, but a BMI of 18 is normal(18-25) and a low carb, high fat, protein diet perfectly okay. You should be trying to match your caloric need to your calories consumed. For example, if you're 5 feet, 5 inches (165 cm), at 18, your estimated caloric need is roughly 1600 to 1800 calories a day. Aim for that.