I'm 23. My whole life I've had a pimple on my neck(never goes away)that gets filled with clear liquid, it comes out if when it breaks. what can it be?

Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: It may be a cyst

Sebaceous cysts often have the appearance you describe.
You should see your primary care doctor who can evaluate it and refer you to a specialist who can remove it.

In brief: It may be a cyst

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Some kind of cyst...

This sounds like some sort of minor congenital anomaly.
I doubt it is dangerous. White fluid or cheesy material would suggest sebaceous cyst. With clear fluid, I wonder about an abnormal connection with a salivary gland, tear duct, etc. I don't know if there is such a thing as an aberrant salivary gland, but would wonder about it. Consider seeing an otolaryngologist (ear-nose-throat specialist).

In brief: Some kind of cyst...

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield