I have wrinkles and lines under eyes and a slight hooded look on eyelids and deep nose to mouth lines and slight sagging on jawline ?

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology

In brief: Cosmetic

What you describe is why Botox and Juviderm were placed on the market for minimally invasive treatment of wrinkles, sagging skin etc.
The newest method for treating this is with platelet rich plasma placed into the skin to heal these areas with growth factor release. Check out the Vampire Facelift. I trained to do these and the results are amazing.

In brief: Cosmetic

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Pamela Ramsey
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Help

As an aging female physician I have the same problems and all the cosmetic companies in the world have fail to reverse that problem yet.
Good luck and don't listen to all the internet hype they'll leave you with wrinkle and an empty wallet.

In brief: Help

Dr. Pamela Ramsey
Dr. Pamela Ramsey