Is itching of the vagina normal one week after unprotected sex? At first, I had runny discharge. Now my vagina is itchy. And also my period is late.

Take pregnancy test. Your #1 priority is to take pregnancy test since your period is late. Pregnancy tests are available at most drug stores w/o prescription. They're incredibly accurate once you're late. Regardless of result, go see Family Doc, OB/GYN or Planned Parenthood to discuss birth control options (if negative) or prenatal care (if positive). You'll also need exam & testing for sexually transmitted diseases.