Have ulcer like thing under tongue and on cheek hurts my tongues white back of throat looks white swallow glands hard to sawllow not sore throat?

Herpes? Other virus? A first oral infection with herpes simplex virus could cause a combination of multiple ucers in the mouth and white exudate in the throat. Have you been been exposed, e.g. kissing someone with oral herpes or oral sex on genital? Other viruses can cause ulcers in the mouth, usually also other symptoms like diarrhea. Any fever? Get care ASAP; if herpes, effective Rx must be started soon.