Too worried - losing too much weight I'm chemo for metastic colon cancer as no appetite. Is 1 stone a lot to lose in 7 weeks?

See below. If your oncologist has not been able to help you improve your appetite with medication you may ask him/her if cannabis(medical marijuana) is appropriate for you. Studies show that it increases appetite and thus the pleasure derived from sharing good tasting food with friends and family. It may also calm anxiety and improve sleep and mood. It may not however prevent continued weight loss.
Chemo. If a stone equals 14 pounds then over 7 weeks is not out of the ordinary if your undergoing chemotherapy. I would supplement ensure or protein shakes to slow down the rate of weight loss. Also if you have access to marinol, or mariguana these can increase you appetite. Have your oncologist evaluate you for these medications.