Dull achey toothache. Last tooth on upper right side. Pain in jaw going up my temple and head. Wisdom teeth out have teeth grinding prob WorseInMorngs?

See your dentist. Pain and aches around the posterior teeth could originate from the nerve of the back tooth. Soreness of the joint and the muscles (TMJ) and/or sinus problems can cause the pain as well. Consult your dentist.
Call your dentist. Any other treatment is a temporary relief. A tooth pain won't go away without treatment and the infection may spread to your jaw, cheeks, sinus and to other areas of your head and neck. See your dentist ASAP.
See a dentist. Let the dentist determine the cause of your pain. Cavity? Bruxism? Sinusitis? All possibilities, so an examination is needed.
Complex. Complex problem. Start with a visit to DDS. You may need referral to other docs.
See your Dentist. Pain could be from cavity, grinding, fractured tooth, infected sinus, bad bite (malocclusion), or many other problems. Let your Dentist examine you and see if you need an occlusal orthotic to protect your teeth, Orthodontic treatment to straighten your teeth, treatment for tooth/gum/sinus infection, occlusal adjustment, or other treatment.