Have Crohn's and just diagnosed with peptic ulcer from endoscopy from NSAID. Been there for 3 weeks how fast does it heal? What can I do to help?

4 to 6 weeks. . Peptic ulcer disease is fairly common and with treatment it tends to stay at bay for long period of time. NSAID group is notoriously famous in casing gastritis and other similar peptic problems. Taking medicines for 4 weeks usually gives the stomach ulcers time to heal and be able to withstand the usual acid attack in the stomach. We need to avoid spices, alcohol and NSAID. Also see mD regular.