I had scabies and doctor have prescribed me with this medicine and treatment that does not work please help me to treat this disease?

Dr. Michael Amster

In brief: Permethrin cream

You need to use a cream that treats the mite overnight, spreading it over your whole body.
Sometimes you may need to retreat in 1 week. If you can't seem to get it to go away, you might be re catching it from family or furniture. Sheets should be washed in very hot laundry, furniture sanitized with special cleaner, and all family should be treated at the same time, to eliminate scabies completely.

In brief: Permethrin cream

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Give it time

Most scabies treatments, such as permethrin, work very well, but rash and itching still can continue as long as 3 weeks.
The symptoms of scabies are mostly allergy to the mites, their eggs, and droppings. The medicine kills them, but it takes time for their bodies and the other stuff to break down. Until then, the symptoms often continue. If it has been more than 3 weeks, get rechecked.

In brief: Give it time