I'm online now. Type your question here. How long will I be in a air boot cast after a trimallelor fracture and surgery?

Cast. Likely anywhere from 6-8 weeks depending on the severity of the fracture and how well the surgery went. Your surgeon should be able to tell you what he/she expects for your particular case. Best wishes to you for fast healing.
Depends! How long depends on the the type of injury, the degree of damage, how hard it was to fix, your overall health, and your willingness/ability to follow your post-op treatment plan as well as whether or not any late complications develop. Your orthopedist should be able to give you a much better idea of what happens next, since the answers to most of these questions is clear to him/her.