I work seven days a week haven't missed a day since easter. Does that mean I am healthy or insane ?

Dr. Leonard Lado
In brief: 7 days a week
I am not sure if you are married, single, your age, sex, having financial problems, having certain fears such as fear of failure, future financial plans, the quality of your current relationship.
..Etc. So no matter how your question is answered it is the quality of your life working 7 days a week. Eventually if a balance is not found you body, brain and mind will begin to react to the stress.

In brief: 7 days a week
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Balance
Life is about having balance.
Too much of anything is not healthy physically or mentally. Make sure to strive for balance for the best health.

In brief: Balance
Life is about having balance.
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Steven Seres