I have been having chest pain since 2005 What can the problm, i dont smoke,no alcohol no heavy works?

Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Hard to know

Have you been examined and tested by a doctor? That is the first step.
Could be a problem with muscles/connective tissue/bones lining the chest wall, chronic inflammation of the lung (infection, autoinflammatory disorder), problem with the stomach or esophagus, lymph node, thymus, anxiety and more. You may not have to continue to suffer if a diagnosis can be made. Good luck!

In brief: Hard to know

Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Inaam Schneider

In brief: Chest pain -non card

I will have to assume you have had some sort of a work up ! In your age group & the fact that you have had it for 10 yrs tells me it is not due to your heart .
it is probably due to muscle or cartilage inflammation in your chest or gastro - esophageal problem .[ reflux] Please make avirtual visit with one of our doctors , so we can get more details to advise you better

In brief: Chest pain -non card

Dr. Inaam Schneider
Dr. Inaam Schneider
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology