I have had some pain in my upper stomach..occasional back pain and slight head aches. Im 27 ans never been prego. No sore breast or vomiting.

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Have U been checked?

Your "stomach pain" can be caused by lots of things & may indeed originate outside the GI tract.
Further evaluation is in order before anyone can answer "what to do." Your doctor will want to re-examine you as well as know the quality, timing, duration, exact location, associations (eating, position, activity, stooling, urinating) of your pain to better direct the next appropriate testing.

In brief: Have U been checked?

Dr. Adam Smith