Facial pain, headaches, ear pain, and behind ear pain?

See OFP specialist. Orofacial Pain specialists are dedicated exclusively to the treatment of orofacial pain, TMJ pain, jaw pain, facial pain, bruxism and TMJ disorders. Find a doctor close to where you live or work.
TMJ. Likely a TMJ problem. Other TMJ symptoms are joint noises, limited oral opening, chewing pain.. If this fits, see TMJ expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.