My throat hurts really bad when I swallow, not feeling sick but I do feel tired and woke up sweating I do get like allergies but only on morning?

Post nasal drip. Does your throat hurt more in the morning? If you have allergies, you might be experiencing post nasal drip when you sleep which causes irritation of your throat. The symptom of this is usually a painful/irritated throat in the morning that improves throughout the day. I would see your primary care physician or ENT to see if they can diagnose your problem.
Seasonal flu. is very common viral infection. Usually the condition resolves on its own with home care. Drink water and get a good rest. NSAIDs (e.g. Aleve, Advil) or Tylenol (acetaminophen) are also recommended every 6 hours. If they continue for more than 10-12 days, you may visit your PCP.