What cures fungal foot nail infection?

Nail fungus. You would be most likely to have success with an oral or paint on antifungal medication prescribed by your physician/ podiatrist or dermatologist. Take care.
Nail infection. get the ail clippings to confirm infection get Liver function tests done medication used could be terbinafin or griseofulvin.
New Product approved. There is a newly approved fungicide of the nails called JUBLIA (efinaconazole). Talk to your doctor about it or if you'd like to do a quick consult on this network in a private format consider setting up an appointment by looking my information up (www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi) and use Key Code: PDXFNR.