I injured my wrist and something made a snap sound. Now there is (i think) a joint sticking out. When I move my wrist something pops. Hurts. Advice?

Needs medical eval. Based on your description, you need to be evaluated immediately by either your primary care doc, an orthopedists or an er/urgent care center. It may be something minor but needs evaluation by a doc and at least an xray. In the meantime, ice, elevate, and immobilize with splint, etc.
See a doctor. You may have broken a bone, tore a ligament or dislocated a bone. This may need an x-ray and could require surgery.