I'm on atibiotics for strep throat but now my gums are swollen and are very uncomfortable.

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Visit a dentist ASAP

Bleeding, swollen and uncomfortable gums can be a sign that you already have, gum disease.
This is a serious problem, which should be checked professionally by a dentist. The good news is that this condition is curable. Call your dentist today!

In brief: Visit a dentist ASAP

In brief: Stress

A stressed autoimmune system from fighting colds or infections requiring antibiotics can lead to gingival swelling and pain.
See your dentist to help you identify what is happening and how to help is get better the fastest way : )

In brief: Stress

Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: See dentist asap

The antibiotics should not have caused this,

In brief: See dentist asap

Dr. Jonathan Jassey