Where do I get cholera, typhoid, yellow fever, meningitis and heptatis vaccines?

Travel vaccines. These are unusual vaccines that most primary care physicians do not stock (cholera, typhoid, yellow fever). There are physicians who specialize in travel medicine and they can arrange for these vaccines for your trip.
Hepatitis. Hepatitis a and b vaccinations are well worth having for anyone. Hep a is a food borne illness. Hep b requires more intimate contact with secretions from an infected person. If you have not yet received it a tdap vaccine will cover tetanus and whooping cough as well. If an adult has whooping cough they are a danger to young infants who can die from the disease.