Having heart palpitations and fluttering, plus localised head ache that feels like a pin stabbing. The heart problem does hurt a fair bit. And suggest?

Check heart. In young person, palpitation or fluttering usually related to stress or anxiety. If frequent and recurrent, should consider ultrasound to rule out structural heart disease or congenital valvular disease. Headache also relates to stress. Could be migraine? See section "Be Still My Heart" in my book Your Vibrant Heart. Free download drcynthia.com/freebook.