Is it possible for drinking tea, pepsi, sprite and coke a lot when under stress cause joint pain and headaches?

Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Corn Sugar Pain

Soft drinks (not tea) is comprised of corn surgar (the replaced the natural surgar many years ago).
The body does not digest this corn sugar and it can cause a multiple of bodily dysfunctions. I know of a friend that was told he had 3 months to live due to his medical problems. He totally got off of soft drinks and his body regained normal health over months. That was 7 years ago and he lives.

In brief: Corn Sugar Pain

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine