I have been having head pain in the same spot almost non stop for almost 2 weeks, it bad enough that it hurts to even touch my head in the spot that it hurts at. I also keep getting pain on my forehead above my right eye when the head pain gets really bad

In brief: Headache?

are you talking about headache? what kind?, you are saying it hurt to touch, which could make it tension headache.
you are providing very little information for a wide subject like headache. hedache could be from eye site,high BP,stress, from muscle spam in the neck that will cause tension headache, to a vascular migraine headache,to a long list of other unusual headache. could be sinus headache.

In brief: Headache?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Justin Greiwe
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Severe Headache

Sounds like you are experiencing a severe headache that is refractory to symptomatic treatments.
Given the persistence and severity of your symptoms I would see primary doctor for further workup and better medication management. Also needs to make sure nothing more serious going on. Could be experiencing cluster or migraine headache. Stay well hydrated, treat with NSAIDs

In brief: Severe Headache

Dr. Justin Greiwe
Dr. Justin Greiwe
Dr. Jack Hinkle