Summer is coming and I often feel sleepy and tired during the morning and focus on the book too much make my eyes easily be sour.How can I relive it?

Dr. Constance Okeke
Ophthalmology

In brief: Sounds like Dry eyes

Dry eyes are an often the culprit of many symptoms in the eye which can include burning, stinging, tearing, foreign body sensation, tiredness, heaviness, blurred vision and eye pain.
You can have some or all of the symptoms or even none of the symptoms and have dry eye. I would suggest starting with using over-the-counter artificial tears and a warm compress on the eye to see if that helps.

In brief: Sounds like Dry eyes