Hi, It sounds like water is going right through me for 1 month now. I'm urinating 13-18 times a day. It goes worst at night when I lie or sit down. Most of the time the urine is clear & volume also full/normal. I don't feel any burning or pain when urinat

Dr. Bradford Romans

In brief: U need a urinalysis

Increased urinary frequency can b a sign of disease and can b anything from new onset diabetes to a urinary tract infection.
Go get checked out.

In brief: U need a urinalysis

Go get checked out.
Dr. Bradford Romans
Dr. Bradford Romans
Dr. Aaron Love
Emergency Medicine

In brief: PROBLEM TO SEE...

Definitely needs a full evaluation by a physician.
Including for starters a physical exam, urinalysis, blood count, fasting chemistry panel. This could be a simple urinary tract infection but would want to rule out other things like diabetes, kidney dysfunction, electrolyte disorder to name a few. Bottom line, get checked out and feel free to say that I thought it was the right thing to do.

In brief: PROBLEM TO SEE...

Dr. Aaron Love
Dr. Aaron Love
Dr. Andrea Brand