What could cause bad lower back pain? It is now spreading up my back around my sides and down my right hip.

In a 28 year old gal. How about a urinary tract infection? Excessive strain and strain after a hard workout, lifting furniture, moving out from a dormitory, moving in to a new place after moving out from your parents? Pregnancy, rheumatoid arthritis, scoliosis, muscle spasms (which CANNOT be solved by eating bananas for heavens sakes!). Tell me more and I'll do the same! www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi.