At 27, I had ovarian cancer and then a hysterectomy. Is HRT safe for me? My cancer was malignant dysgermanoma.

Yes. Before your ovaries were removed, they made hormones (hrt) so you should be fine using replacement after the surgery. That particular type of cancer should not be affected by replacement. A person with breast cancer, active blood clots, certain types of uterine cancer or undiagnosed vaginal bleeding should not use hrt.
Should be. Based on your cancer history, HRT should be safe but there can be other contraindications so you should discuss it with your doctor.