Slightly low absolute neutrophils but I'm range white blood cells and neutrophils at 56 percent....should I worry?

Dr. Lewis Hassell
Pathology

In brief: Low neutrophils

Neutrophils are critical to defense against certain types of infections, and levels below 500/dl are often considered high risk.
But the normal range for you may be at the low end, or even below the population range without being an indication of disease, just based on how 'normal' is defined. If you are feeling healthy, and the absolute count is close to normal, don't worry.

In brief: Low neutrophils

Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: No

Hard to give an opinion without any clinical context, but this pattern is seen often, both in healthy individuals and in the context of illness work up.
Neutrophil levels are constantly in flux. Ask your doctor if they feel it is necessary to recheck at a later date (depends on medical context). Either way, not cause of concern at this point.

In brief: No

Dr. Andrea Brand