Can Viagra (sildenafil) fix my psychological problem of not maintaining a erection?

Unlikely to work. if your sexual problem is psychological, do not expect for viagra (sildenafil) to work. It is not a risk-free medications and has been known to cause heart problems in the wrong patient. Viagra (sildenafil) is to help older men who have problems getting enough blood flow to the penis. it solves a plumbing issue, where is your problem is one with the control of the faucet.
Try it! If you have a prescription, try it. There little or no risk and it usually works.