My dr confirmed I miscarried based a blood test, I have the paper work but I don't understand how he knows, it doesn't show my hcg levels?

See below. Ms. Kathryn 440: You have two related questions. It would be better to talk to your doctor for explanation. Blood HCG needs to be higher than 25 to diagnose pregnancy. It is not clear how a urine pregnancy test told you that you are 2-3 weeks pregnant. You may repeat the urine pregnancy test, be sure to follow the instructions for the test carefully. Better would be to see your doctor for a repeat blood test and if needed an ultrasound examination.