I been have weird feeling in chest ER said heart looks fine. Personal doctor think it is heart burn related and im getting scooed. What do you think?

Talk to your doctor. Please express your concern and fears to your doctor. Perhaps your doctor can look into it further to reassure you. Sometimes all you may need is a good conversation about your symptoms with your doctor.
Get cardiology. Just because the er did not find a hear attack it does not mean absence of heart disease. See a cardiologist and if the work up is negative, stand reassured.