Feel like im losing my identity & my confidence. Lost 2 babies in past 2 years. Now pregnant with healthy baby. 29 wks. Feeling fed up. Is thisnormal?

Dr. Annita Jones
Clinical Psychology

In brief: While 1 in 5

pregnancies spontaneously terminates, they are no less painful and frustrating not to mention the sense of loss and other emotions that come up exacerbated by the body hormones running amok.
I think your feelings are your normal. After losing two, you have to be fearful the same will happen. Maybe your feeling fed up is a way of protecting yourself from another loss. But, this pg is diff. Bond

In brief: While 1 in 5

Dr. Annita Jones
Dr. Annita Jones
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Fed up? Depression?

I'm not sure what you mean by fed up.
Losing 2 babies in 2 years is very difficult. Guess you miscarried early and now, at 29 wks, prospects for a healthy baby are good so I expect you'd feel grateful. But up to 20% of women experience depression during pregnancy and your losses may increase odds of this.Please talk to your doctor. Also get Free T3 (liothyronine) tested- many become hypothyroid when pregnant.

In brief: Fed up? Depression?

I'm not sure what you mean by fed up.
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Cindy Juster