I have a bilateral L5 pars defects and grade 1anterolisthesis of L5 relative to L4 and S1 I've been having back pain and hip and leg pain what is the options í have and will surgery fix my pain?

A spondylolisthesi- -is, usually causes mainly back pain. L5 on S1 may cause some hip pain. But in young people+/-20, it is usually back pain. In older it may also cause spinal stenosis which is may B leg & back pain. The spine surgeons object is 2 relieve your pain. My wife at 66yrs had a fusion L4-S1, & has never looked back. Exercises @ a gym, ,no pain. Not all R success stories. Listen 2 adverse effects. Goodluk.
No guarantees. Treatment options for spinal conditions include physical therapy, medications, spinal injections, and surgery, typically done in that order (least to most invasive). Surgery, like most things in life and in medicine, offers no guarantee of pain relief, however surgical outcomes are generally good for decompression and fusion in patients with anterolisthesis.