How to relieve sinus pressure?

Dr. Jack Anon
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Migraine?

Sinus pressure is tricky.
Basically, the front of the head and face is not just the sinuses. For a 16 year old, my first thought is you might have migraines. Allergy can cause some facial pressure.In general, sinus infections are rare and doctors frequently mistakenly prescribe antibiotics for what you are describing. See a good Ear Nose and Throat doctor!

In brief: Migraine?

Sinus pressure is tricky.
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: See below

1. Avoid smoking and exposure to smoke 2.
Eat healthy 3. If using a heater or AC, humidify the air if dry. 4. Use a sinus rinse (not nasal rinse) twice daily. May also breathe in steam twice a day 5. Use a nasal steroid spray only as a last resort.

In brief: See below