I accidentally just at undercooked pre mixed pancake batter (aunt jemima). Worried about salmonella poisoning! There's no egg mixed in. What do I do?!

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Undercooked pancake.

If it's the "just add water" kind of mix, then I doubt you'd have any cause for concern.
With the more involved mix for which you have to add milk and eggs, the cooking process could very well kill off any bacteria even if it left the actual pancake undercooked. So if seems this should not be a cause for concern.

In brief: Undercooked pancake.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Don't worry

You are unlikely to have any ill effects from undercooked premixed pancake batter

In brief: Don't worry

Dr. Ihor Zakaluzny
Dr. Ihor Zakaluzny
Dr. Jack Hinkle