Getting bad pains right side of chest kinda like its pulling. Above right boob. Last up to 10mins. But goes away when i take pain killers. ?

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Right sided c/p

Could be gallbladder, or musculoskeletal.
in any male we always worry about the heart even if it is right side, could also be lung or blood clot in lung or liver issue. You need to follow up today with doctor urgent care

In brief: Right sided c/p

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Bridget Reidy

In brief: Could be serious

You didn't give your age, but at any age chest pain can be serious, even on the right.
It's almost impossible to sort out without seeing someone in person, but if moving your shoulder or twisting brings it on, it can wait a bit. However if that were so I doubt you'd be writing, so get checked, urgently if short of breath or pain becomes constant for over 1/2 hour or is brought on by exertion.

In brief: Could be serious

Dr. Bridget Reidy
Dr. Bridget Reidy
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham