My mom has 3rd breast cancer recurrence but is brca1/2 negative. Am I high risk for breast cancer?

Yes you are. Breast cancer does have some hereditary tendency. So sisters and daughters of a breat cancer patients have a small increase in their risk for developing breast cancer. yet >90% of the time there is no relationship to such an occurrence. So you need to be vigilant but not worry much about it. Just learn about breast self examination and do annual mammograms beginning at age 40 yr.
Yes you are. there is many type of breast cancer. some are congenital. some are not one out of eight women in the US will get breast cancer check your own genetics, get your mammogram, and have a yearly physical. and do your self examination monthly.